Subject: Agenda - Information meeting “GenEpi-BioTrain” - Training programme in genomic epidemiology and public health bioinformatics - 18 October 2024
From: "ECDC Microbiology" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 19:22:25 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the agenda for our information meeting on Friday, 18 
October 2024, from 13:00-14:30 CEST, along with the calendar invite which 
includes the Teams link.

The Teams link is also provided below for your convenience.

We’re looking forward to see many of you on Friday!

Best regards,

the ECDC Microbiology & GenEpi-BioTrain teams

Teams connection details

Microsoft Teams  <https://aka.ms/JoinTeamsMeeting?omkt=en-US> Need help?

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NTIzYjU4YzUtMDgxMy00MWZhLWFmYWUtZTg1MjkyNThmMzcy%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%226ad73702-409c-4046-ae59-cc4bea334507%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22af30a465-13dc-4a45-beb1-569b3c9bb73d%22%7d> 
Join the meeting now

Meeting ID: 327 333 434 437

Passcode: ie9qps

  _____

Dial in by phone

 <tel:+46850242832,,245196525> +46 8 502 428 32,,245196525# Sweden, 
Stockholm

Find a local number 
<https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/a2787727-4a19-4992-8d80-99d5513dd564?id=245196525>

Phone conference ID: 245 196 525#

Join on a video conferencing device

Tenant key: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Video ID: 126 216 223 7

More info 
<https://www.webex.com/msteams?confid=1262162237&tenantkey=ecdc2&domain=m.webex.com>

For organizers: 
<https://teams.microsoft.com/meetingOptions/?organizerId=af30a465-13dc-4a45-beb1-569b3c9bb73d&tenantId=6ad73702-409c-4046-ae59-cc4bea334507&threadId=[email-masked]&messageId=0&language=en-US> 
Meeting options |  <https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/usp/pstnconferencing> 
Reset dial-in PIN

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: ECDC Microbiology
Sent: 24 September 2024 14:40
Subject: Information meeting “GenEpi-BioTrain” - Training programme in 
genomic epidemiology and public health bioinformatics - 18 October 2024

To:

National Focal Points for Microbiology

National Focal Points for Surveillance

National Focal Points for Tuberculosis

National Focal Points for AMR

National Focal Points for HAIs

Operational Contact Points for Bioinformatics

Operational Contact Points Tuberculosis [Microbiology & Epidemiology]

Operational Contact Points Antimicrobial-resistant isolates (AMRISO) 
[Microbiology & Epidemiology]

Operational Contact Points Diseases Caused by Antimicrobial-Resistant 
Microorganisms (AMR) [Microbiology & Epidemiology]

Operational Contact Points Healthcare-Associated Infections: Clostridium 
difficile Infections (HAI-CDI) [Microbiology & Epidemiology]

Operational Contact Points Healthcare-Associated Infections: All (HAI-GEN) 
[Microbiology & Epidemiology]

Observer National Focal Points for Microbiology

Observer National Focal Points for AMR

Contact Points for Operations for EURGen-Net

ERLTB-Net members

CC:

National Focal Points for Training, ECDC National Correspondents, National 
Coordinators of ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies

Dear colleagues,

Following our email, we would like to invite you to an information meeting 
where we will present our training programme in genomic epidemiology and 
public health bioinformatics – “GenEpi-BioTrain” on Friday, 18th of October 
2024, 13:00-14:30 CEST.

We are now approaching the third year of the GenEpi-BioTrain programme which 
will focus on tuberculosis (wave 5) and antimicrobial resistant pathogens 
(wave 6).

Please find the connection details below. To add the meeting to your 
calendar, please click on the outlook item (.ics) attached.

ECDC representatives from the Microbiology team and the consortium 
“GenEpi-BioTrain” will join the meeting to present the training programme 
and address questions during this meeting.

Please find attached a description of the GenEpi-BioTrain’s objectives, 
structure and target groups. A detailed agenda will be shared closer to the 
meeting.

In order for us to be able to provide you with useful feedback at the 
meeting, we would like to encourage you to send any specific questions that 
you may have to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , preferably no later than 
Wednesday, 16th October 2024 EOB.

Best regards,

the ECDC Microbiology & GenEpi-BioTrain teams

Teams connection details

Microsoft Teams  <https://aka.ms/JoinTeamsMeeting?omkt=en-US> Need help?

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NTIzYjU4YzUtMDgxMy00MWZhLWFmYWUtZTg1MjkyNThmMzcy%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%226ad73702-409c-4046-ae59-cc4bea334507%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22af30a465-13dc-4a45-beb1-569b3c9bb73d%22%7d> 
Join the meeting now

Meeting ID: 327 333 434 437

Passcode: ie9qps

  _____

Dial in by phone

 <tel:+46850242832,,245196525> +46 8 502 428 32,,245196525# Sweden, 
Stockholm

Find a local number 
<https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/a2787727-4a19-4992-8d80-99d5513dd564?id=245196525>

Phone conference ID: 245 196 525#

Join on a video conferencing device

Tenant key: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Video ID: 126 216 223 7

More info 
<https://www.webex.com/msteams?confid=1262162237&tenantkey=ecdc2&domain=m.webex.com>

For organizers: 
<https://teams.microsoft.com/meetingOptions/?organizerId=af30a465-13dc-4a45-beb1-569b3c9bb73d&tenantId=6ad73702-409c-4046-ae59-cc4bea334507&threadId=[email-masked]&messageId=0&language=en-US> 
Meeting options |  <https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/usp/pstnconferencing> 
Reset dial-in PIN

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.